We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of your personal information. When you provide personal information, we believe that you should be aware of our policies to protect the confidentiality of that information.
In order to ensure we are able to offer and provide you with the appropriate services, we may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted or required by law.
Further, in order to provide better service to you, or to keep you advised of products and services that we think may be useful to you, we may, from time to time, disclose the information that we collect, as described above, to the following types of third parties:
- Our affiliates;
- Financial service providers, such as banks, securities broker-dealers and insurance brokers or agents;
- Non-financial companies, such as retailers, direct marketers and publishers; and
- Others, such as non-profit organizations.
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about our former customers to the same extent as for our current customers.
If you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to our affiliates or non-affiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures by directing us not to make those disclosures (other than those disclosures permitted by law) by sending us a letter to this effect addressed to:Laclede Gas Company
St. Louis, Missouri 63101
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees and third parties with a legitimate business need for the information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with Federal standards to guard and protect your nonpublic personal information.
Our only goal is to ensure we provide the best products and services to you, and that we comply with all Federal and state laws applicable to you and your business. Please feel free to contact us in the event you should have any questions or need further information.
It is the Laclede Gas Company policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Laclede Appliance Sales and/or others.
NOTICE FOR CLAIMS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY VIOLATIONS AND AGENT FOR NOTICE
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Laclede Gas Company’s Copyright Agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Laclede Appliance Sales site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
If you are seeking permission to use Laclede Gas Company trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact the Laclede Gas Corporate Communications department, not the copyright agent.